Wednesday, April 30, 2008

YIPEE!!!

The semester is finally over. I just took my last final yesterday. I have finished moving out of my apartment and just had the final cleaning check out. As I was over at the apartment I decieded to check the mail, and there it was.... a letter from Weber. I had applied to the sonography program, and they were doing interviews the first week in April. I didn't get a call and by the end of April had resigned to the fact i'd have to retake a couple classes to get a better grade, and had even registered for them. So I opened my letter fully expecting to get a "try again" letter... and I GOT IN!!! I'm so excited! I start on August 14th. YEAH!!

and by the way, all the wierd songs are totally Ryan's!

1 comment:

Tavia said...

you must be really busy with the wedding plans if you haven't posted since this one. Good luck with all of that! Wahoo for you and so sad I won't make your wedding:-(