Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bridal Pictures May 2008


A Post! Finally! Ryan didn't want to see my dress before we
got married and life has been a little crazy since then, so here
we go! Bridals were cancelled because a nice spring down pour
so we reschedualed and again it was windy with dark clouds in
the sky. We decided to try and take the chance, and it turned
out FANTASTIC! I ended up running down to a local flower
shop to get a bouquet which turned out fabulous! (with an hr
notice) We (my mom and I) went over to the shops at riverwoods
and met KayLynn (ryan's mom) my sister Emily and our
Photographer. The wind had died down some and the sun poked
out and warmed us up some. It turned out to be a great day for
pictures! These are some of my favorites!
THANKS EVERYONE!










No comments: