Friday, January 29, 2010

JANUARY

New Year’s Resolutions: Ok, so I know it is the end of January but I haven't taken the chance to actually write down my resolutions (and they are not resolutions till you write them down). So here it goes:

Date Night- to go on a date with my hubby every week. This can either be to go out, or stay inside. With school full-time, work full-time and trying to keep up with everything, life has been busy. We have set aside Saturday afternoons, with rotating who’s turn it is to plan. Yea!!

Blog- to post on this blog at least once a month. So here is my first post :) I am not very good at journaling, or taking pictures… So here is my chance to keep a journal of our exciting busy life!

Get Registered- I passed my physics boards in November, but I still have 1 more to take before I am a registered Sonographer. So my goal is to Study, Study, STUDY!!! and PASS!!!

Get Healthy- Isn’t this everyone’s goal?? Now that life has calmed down some (Yea! I’m graduated!) My goal is to cook at home more, and use healthy recipes along with regular exercise. My cute friend Heidi has been doing the Power90/P90X with some amazing results! So, now it’s my turn to kick it up a notch! I’m just looking forward to feeling better (because you always do when you eat better and exercise) and having more energy! Power90 here I come!

No comments: