Monday, February 1, 2010

FEBRUARY

February, month #2! So far I am meeting one of my goals :)

Valentines day is fast approaching.... (and we have a super fun date planned!) As I was looking around for some fun Valentine decorations/gifts ideas for my hubby I found this super cuteValentine Advent calendar! I'm not really crafty... but with a little work, and mostly copying this amazingly fun calendar (still working on the creativity) it turned out so cute! and what a fun (and cheap) way to celebrate Valentines day with your sweetie! We are day 4 into our countdown, and having a blast! I am pleasantly surprised that Ryan has gotten into our countdown! It has been fun way to countdown!

Here is how my countdown turned out!






2 comments:

Tavia said...

That's a great idea. Then are there mini activities in each day's pocket? And good job on your goal to blog.

Amanda said...

Yes, there mini inexpensive activities for each day leading up to Valentines day. It has been a lot of fun and Ryan has really gotten into it! Some of my favorites are dance to your wedding song, look through old photos of you and spouse, and 5 min massage each before going to bed :)